Monday, January 24, 2011

Cirque du Soleil, Jukari-Fit to Flex-Nut's, walking 10,000 steps a day and weight

I don't know about you but I exercise for my health and to cope with stress. I watch what and how much I eat to keep my weight down. But doing the same workout every day can be boring so I like researching new ways to keep fit. While searching around I found this cool new exercise and wanted to share it with you. You can check it out on Reebok.com it's called "Cirque du Soleil's Jukari-Fit to Flex class. They use resistance bands to tone to Cirque du Soleil choreography, which combines dancing, stretching, and strengthening. I haven't tried it yet but I'm going to check it out.
Now, if you like nuts, grab a handful once a day because they lower your LDL (bad) cholesterol. (from Archives of Internal Medicine reports). Apparently, the cholesterol from the food you eat is blocked from being absorbed into your body by the Phytosterols in the nuts. (that's so cool)
A study from the University of Florida showed that women who lost 1-1/2 lbs or more a week during the first month of a diet ended up losing more total weight than other women who lost the weight more slowly.
Calculate your favorite foods at NutritionData.Self.com
Did you know that we should be walking a minimum of 10,000 steps a day?  YUP, it's true.
Until next time...
Keep Smiling :)
Bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment