Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cabin Time

     Welcome to the cabin where I write. This is the rocking chair on the front porch. The back of the cabin has balcony with a porch swing overlooking a beautiful view of nature, where I do most of my writing. It's so high up that I'm looking at the top of the trees watching the birds while the wind blows the leaves while the birds chirp. This backdrop is stimulating and sets the tone for thoughts to come to my mind as I write. This is not where I wrote Turtle Shells my first book but I'm writing the sequel Sunrise Over Ponte Vedra Beach mostly from this cabin.

     My next book the sequel is a story about moving on in life.  And that by moving forward we can grow and build new dreams.

     Dreams are what keep us moving forward to create the life we want. We are not defined by our past, but instead we create the life we want by putting one foot in front of the other. We can get to where we want to go...one step at a time. You will find that your dream is just around the bend...

Come with me because the sun comes out again ~ and Dreams become reality if you believe!  Bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment